Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prices For Hair Colour In Salon

Song of Myself (51)

de Walt Whitman

(free version in English by Gabriela Brown)

The past and present wilt. The
filled.
emptied.
I will complete my next sheet of the future.
.
When you hear up there:
What you have to tell me?
Look into my eyes as I breathe the stealthy advance of the night.
(Talk honestly, no one listens to you,
and I stay only a few minutes)
.
What I contradict myself?
Okay, I contradict myself.
(I am large, I contain multitudes)
.
Me interest that are nearby.
hope here at the door.
.
Who has done his daily work today?
Who will be the fastest finish dinner?
Who wants to walk with me?
.
you going to talk before I go?
Or prove your existence too late?

.

Song of Myself (51) Walt Whitman

.
The past and present wilt - I Have Them fill'd, empties Them, And
Proceed to fill my next fold of the future.
.
Listener up there! What have you to confide to me?
Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
(Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)
.
Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
.
I concentrate toward them that are nigh, I wait on the door-slab.
.
Who has done his day's work? who will soonest be through with his supper?
Who wishes to walk with me?
.
Will you speak before I am gone? will you prove already too late?
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment