Monday, July 13, 2009

Old Fatrs For Youn Tarts.com

Gremium reicere

Monólogo inicial de la película de Sydney Pollak, protagonizada por Meryl Streep y Robert Redford.

(free version in English by Gabriela Brown)

gramophone was brought up with him on safari. Three rifles, supplies for a month ... and Mozart.

our friendship started giving me a gift. And then, not long before Tzav gave me another amazing one: a fleeting glimpse of the world through the eyes of God. And then I thought, "Yes, now I can see. This was planned."

wrote about everyone else, not because he loved you less, but because writing about them was less confusing, easier. He was waiting there. But I'm getting ahead the story. He would have hated that, "Denis liked to hear a story well told.

'll see ... I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong hills. But in fact the story begins earlier, in fact begins in Denmark. There I met two brothers. One was my lover, the other was my friend.

I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong hills.

I had a farm in Africa ...

.

.
Out of Africa
.
He even took the gramophone with him on safari. Three rifles, supplies for a month, and Mozart.
.
He began our friendship with a gift. And later, not long before Tzavo, he gave me another, an incredible gift: a glimpse of the world through God's eye. And then I thought, "yes, I see. This is the way it was intended."
.
I've written about all the others not because I loved him less, but because they were clearer, easier. He was waiting for me there. But I've gone ahead of my story. He'd have hated that -- Denys loved to hear a story told well.
.
You see, I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills.
.
But it really
That Began Before, it really Began in Denmark. And There I Knew two brothers. One was my lover, and one was my friend.
.
I had a farm in Africa ...
.
I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills.
.
I had a farm in Africa ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment