Sunday, May 23, 2010

Green Dot On Computer Screen

Madness-Katie Melua


The closest
Madness to

How I can think I'm standing supporting both,
Even though I feel air beneath my feet? How
happiness You can feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
and then smashed my dreams the way you do it?
How I can have you so deep inside of me?
Cos I'll love you?

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever stayed,
Feeling twenty-two, and acting as seventeen,
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever met, I was never crazy
me same ...
And now I know there is a link between the two, Being close
insanity and being near you.

How can you protect Fall,
And then my blow cushion with loving lies?
is so easy to break a heart,
is so easy to close your eyes,
How can you treat me like a child,
Even as a child who longs for you?
As one can feel so excited
How someone can feel so sad ...

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever stayed,
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen as
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever met, I was never crazy
myself ...
And now I know there is a link between the two,
Being close to the madness being near you.

...
being near you ... being near you

0 comments:

Post a Comment