Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Does Antifreeze Feel Sticky

I



how are you are things that remind me how tiny I am, and no longer before the universe or time, but to my own species. A person has carved this in a huge marble rough with a point and a hammer, is simply unthinkable, unimaginable to my head. The marble sculpture of the Renaissance and Baroque is one of the disciplines that transports me to another level and leaves me completely dislocated, his mouth open, agitated soul and ego in a swinging unbearable, so flattened as invigorating and inspiring.


Ph:
Gian Lorenzo Bernini



The Rape of Proserpine is a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini between 1621 and 1622.

was commissioned by Scipione Borghese, who gave it to Cardinal Ludovico Ludovisi in 1622, who took her to his villa. He remained there until 1908, when the Italian state purchased it and returned it to the Galleria Borghese.
is a large marble statue, belonging to a group of sculptures executed by the artist. Represents Proserpina (Persephone in Greek mythology) being kidnapped porPlutón (Hades in Greek mythology), ruler of the underworld. Tx: es.Wikipedia.org


The Rapture (detail), Gian Lorenzo Bernini

0 comments:

Post a Comment